DAY 1: Personality


I've been through many hells in this world, so I described myself as someone who is strong and brave to take a risk. But sometimes, when I'm happy and falling in love, I lost myself. Especially when I falling in love with the wrong person. Sometimes I think, I am weak. Sometimes I am doubting myself. Sometimes I questioning why I was born? Why I should have this kind of privilege? Why I am easy to feel trauma and emphaty at the same times?. I know it wouldn't change the fact and useless. 

I've been bullied, humiliated, punched, cheated, and feel many hurt stuff. I've been became so kind, untill they are hurts me. I'm been became nice girl, untill they're cheated and lied to me. Yes, I have some trauma and tragic stories that I will never tell everyone unless you are my trusted person.

They said I'm not good enough. They said I am not smart enough. That's all stuff makes me wonder, am I not enough? And then, I tried to follow their standard. Is that makes me happy? Of course NO. And then I found myself in the dark and vurnerable place.

Now, I don't let anyone describe me. Only me who can describe who is me. I'm proud to say that I'm smart, ambitious, glow getter, talented, beautiful, and smart woman. For now on, I will enough with myself. I don't want to let them describe me.

September12th, 2020. I promise, I'm gonna make myself happy. I wanna commit with myself and build relationship with myself. 

Dear me, be happy! You are precious and no one has right to 'touch' you. ❤️

Komentar