Day 2: Things That Makes Me Happy

 Some of you maybe know that I love to learn about feminism, drawing, colouring, and writing. Those are things that makes me happy when I'm burned out.

Well, that's like my hobby not things which  makes me happy. So here, I would tell you about things that makes me happy.

I love travelling. Yes, I love travelling around Indonesia or around the world. When I'm traveling, I learn something new. I get new experience. I get unforgettable moment. You only live once, right? So, live your life to the fullest. 

I like traveling wether it's alone or with someone. But for sure, I prefer solo travel. Because I can explore many places by myself without any disturbtion.

I also love to spend my time to create something new or doing something useful for others. No, it doesn't mean I'm people pleaser, I just like to do something impactful to others. 

And things that makes me happy is beach. I prefer go to beach than go to mountain. Beach is wonderful and my mood booster. I love to watch sunrise and sunset on the beach. 

I also love to meet my boundaries. Friends in the same frequencies. We argue, we fight, but we deal with it. We create something new together. That's all the things that's makes me happy.


Komentar